Employment Network (EN)
Our EN staff offers SSI and SSDI beneficiaries the best quality information and support to smoothly transition off disability benefits and into meaningful employment at a sustaining level.
As part of the Social Security Administration’s Ticket to Work and Self-Sufficiency Program, the EN addresses both short-term job acquisition and long-term employment support at no cost to either the applicant or the employer. The EN team includes a Transition Age Youth Specialist to help young people seamlessly move from childhood and school to adulthood, employment and independent living.
Employment Services Include:
- Benefits Counseling on Work Incentives and Benefits (3 Certified Community Work Incentive Coordinators on Staff)
- Career Consulting: Portfolio Prep, Resume Writing, Interview Skills, Assessments, and Job Development
- Financial Management Skills Training
- Job Search and Placement
- Low-income Savings/Asset Building Programs
- On-the-job Situational Assessment
- Partnerships with Area Agencies and Business
- Support from Local Mental Health/DD Agencies
- Transition Age Youth Employment Program
Employment Network Director
(573) 756-4314, ext. 25
or (800) 596-7273, ext. 25